Monday, August 9, 2010

Bay's Summer Activities!!!

For my birthday this year my dad and Step-mom got me a Bloggie. It's pretty great! So I've been shooting more video lately. Above are some of the things Bay has been involved in this summer.

The first video is of Bay's swim lessons. She had a boy teacher the first 2 weeks and she really didn't want to go to swim lessons the first day because she doesn't like men. She's just like I was! With a bit of prodding, bribing, and threatening she finally went to class and actually enjoyed her boy teacher. She really liked him and loved going to swim lessons. However, I was extremely relieved when she got a girl teacher for her 2ND session of swim lessons!

This last year Bay took a tap/ballet class and a tumbling class. She really enjoyed them and the next 2 videos are her performances from her end of year recital! I think she did so great! She didn't have an ounce of stage fright!

The last video is of Bay jumping off the diving board her 2ND session of swim lessons. I was really surprised that she wanted to jump off and actually did. She is usually pretty cautious and gets nervous so I thought she might change her mind at the last minute, but she didn't! She jumped and I was really proud of her! We've had a fun and busy summer. I still have lots of pictures to upload from our vacations this summer but that will have to wait!

0 comments: