Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER...

GIRL!!!
We are really excited another little girl will be joining our family! We had my doctor's appointment this morning and I must say I was relieved when I found out the baby was a girl! I absolutely didn't want to tell Bay we were having a boy when she's had her heart set on a baby sister for probably the last year or so, before we even got pregnant! I think there was no surprise for her at all because she's been saying we're having a girl for so long that in her mind there was no other option! Spencer and I both felt like we we're having a girl but I put no stock into what I think because I thought Bay was a boy and SWBy was a girl!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats that is so great. I am soooo happy for you guys.

Paula said...

Congratulations to you! I'm glad that Bay will have a little sister. Hope everything goes well with you and the baby.

Deb said...

Yeah congrats! I'm glad Bay, got what she wanted. I am no where near pregnant, but my kids talk all the time about how in a couple of years I'll be having a baby boy. I sure hope when our next baby does come (when ever that may be) that it is actually a boy or Smith and Adelaide are going to be severely dissapointed. (Plus, I'll admit it, I'm a little partial to boys.)

Loved reading about what you guys have been up to. I can't believe how big SWB looks in the Graduation pictures. He's definitely a big boy now.

Jessica Mackey said...

Gotta love the girls!! You're going to have Sass coming out of your ears!! But it really is so much more fun to get them dressed!! I love having 2 girls...you will too!!