Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun Times!

The last couple of weeks have been fun! SWBy is walking everywhere now! I must say I enjoy the walking so much more than the crawling! When he walks I don't have to worry about his hands being all over dirty floors and then in his mouth!
Bailey has joined a tumbling class and loves it! She is having so much fun! I found out about this class through a friend in our ward who has her little girl in the class and another little girl from our preschool is in her class. She gets so excited to go with her friends every week! I think she is really enjoying the tumbling clothes as well. Below Bailey is in her tumbling clothes, leotards and leggings!


Sassy Bailey! Boy does this picture describe her personality to a T! I told her to put her hands on her hips but she came up with the pose all by herself!

Spencer and I have been working on acquiring our years supply of food and other necessities and to begin we've started with our 3 month storage. I just thought all the diapers, wipes, and pull- ups were too funny not get a picture of!

Here were Saturday's purchases from Costco to add to our 3 month supply! I couldn't believe what we walked out with! We had to put down the seats in the back of our van and we had 3 grocery carts full of food and other stuff.
Spencer was having a little fun with SWBy when we began to unload and put away groceries! (SWBy has a cucumber in his mouth!)

Grandma Winchell sent Bailey a scarf because Bailey told her she needed one! Spoiled Bailey!
About a week ago some friends along with Bay, SWBy and I went to The Tree House Museum! I love that place. It is so fun for the kids! The kids all really enjoyed their time there and of course Bay didn't want to leave! A museum worker gave the kids a high 5 and told them thanks for coming on our way out and the other kids gave him a high 5 back except for Bay, of course! She was having a bit of a tantrum and didn't want to leave! Thankfully it was short lived!
This is Ford, Lauren, and Bailey-she goes to preschool with them.
Enjoying some snacks.

6 comments:

Joe and Jenny said...

Don't you love going to Costco to buy things. You could have only 10 things in your cart but still manage to spend a $100 or so. The Treehouse was fun, thanks for inviting us to go.

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of stuff you guys must be living large...

Anonymous said...

I wish you would blog more often I always like to see what is going on in your life and how those cute kids are doing...

The Vernon Mackeys said...

so cute- can't wait to see SWBy go at Easter!!

McMemories said...

You have inspired us to get going on more food storage and stuff!! Whats funny is we go through that many diapers and wipes like in 2 weeks with the twins:)haha
The kids are so cute and SWB is walking!! kids grow up way too fast!!

Karen said...

I love Bailey's outfits. I hope I get to see you when you come down to visit.