Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Big Kids!!!

The last few days at our house have been exciting! SWBy started taking steps on Sunday and is so determined to learn how to walk! I really didn't think he would start walking this quickly because he crawls so fast! I thought he would be annoyed with walking because it takes him longer to get places. It sure is fun to watch him! Here are a couple videos of him walking.

Today was our preschool Valentine's Party at our house! Below is video of Bailey talking about it!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

I wish Landen would start taking steps. He is getting close though I can feel it. My other two were walking by 10 months. So hopefully soon!

Corinne said...

I'm so jealous! My little Alex turned 1 last month and absolutely refuses to walk. He can, he just won't. Your kids are such cuties. Glad you have a blog so I can stalk you occasionally

Carley said...

She is too cute! We had SO much fun at the party! Alivia wouldn't put her puppy down all day:)

Joe and Jenny said...

Your baby is growing up as fast as mine have. Thank you for such a fun party. Lauren thought it was great.

Karen said...

I love the videos; I am so impressed that he can walk already. I do not think Kayda is even trying to crawl. Bailey is adorable we sure miss you guys. How is everything else going?

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS!!!! He is NOT old enough to be doing this....your little kiddo's are GROWING TOO FAST!!! STOP IT! They are adorable!