Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brithday/First Day of School!

Last Saturday, the 23rd was Bailey's 3rd birthday! I can't believe she is 3 already! Time flies! She is getting to be such a big girl and so independent. She constantly tells me she can do things on her own! I have been dreading potty training for months so between Bailey having no interest in it and me dreading it we just barely started potty training! She is a quick learner though! I kept praying she would take an interest in it and have some success and she has. We checked out "Potty Power" (a DVD) from the library and she was ready to go after watching that! I think she finally realized she wanted to be a big kid! Yea! She loves wearing her princess panties and I am not sure who is more excited when she goes potty on her potty chair, her or me! My prayers have been answered! Below are some pictures of Bailey's birthday party. I know the cake and cupcakes are a bit boring, but that is the extent of my creativity! I should enroll myself in a cake decorating class! Most of Bailey's cake is frosting! It kind of crumbled so I fixed it with frosting. I knew Bailey wouldn't mind because she couldn't care less about the cake all she wants is frosting!




Bailey and cousin Emma!
Today was the first day of preschool for Bailey! She has been wanting to go to school since last year so this was a very exciting day for us! She loved it!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I'm so glad potty training is going good for you. I think that is one of the most stressful mommy jobs there is. I wanted to pull my hair out while potty training smith. Adelaide was much easier though, plus I was a little more laid back about it the second time around.

Adelaide is the same when it comes to frosting. Wheither it's on a cookie, cupcake, or cake, that's all she's interested in. The rest goes in the garbage.

SingingBirthdayCard.com said...

Happy birthday Bailey!

Here's a personalized birthday song from SingingBirthdayCard.com

http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/05/baileys-personalized-childrens-birthday.html

Chitney said...

holy cow is she seriously in school already!!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Wow! That little Bailey is getting so big! I am still in nursery, and I can't believe all the 3 year olds that will be leaving in January! Yikes - they grow so fast!

Glad to hear that potty training is going well! It is much easier than having to buy diapers/training pants for two!!

Heather said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? And I would have to say that potty training is THE WORST!!!! I am glad that things are going well for you that way.