Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Arizona/Houston


Spencer, his dad and brothers at Minute Maid Park to see the Astro's!


Unlce Ev, Spence, and Bailey!



Last week Bailey, little SWB, and I took a little vacation to Arizona and Spencer went to Houston with his dad and brothers. My mom flew into SLC and drove with us to Arizona. It was a really nice week. On the way to Arizona we stopped in St. George to see my Grandma Crabtree and I missed a great photo opp because I left the camera with Spencer to take to Houston. It was so nice to visit and catch up with my Grandma. Last Friday my mom took Bailey to see High School Musical at Gammage and the poor girl was so tired that she asked to leave shortly after intermission. By Friday Bailey was so exhausted from a full week of visiting, playing, and a lot of nights where we missed our bedtime that I think for once going to bed sounded so good to her! It was so nice to see family and friends and catch up with them. So thank you everyone for making time to spend with us.





Spencer was lucky enough to join his dad and brothers for a baseball trip to Houston. The purpose of the trip was to visit stadiums and catch a few baseball games. His dad and brothers started in Chicago to see a Cubbies game at Wrigley Field. The Cubs are Spencer's favorite team and due to work Spencer couldn't go to Chicago. Had Spencer not been there before he would have been really, really disappointed to miss that part of the trip, instead he was just disappointed to miss that part of the trip. Spencer was able to meet them in Houston to see Minute Maid Park and go to a couple Astro games. They had a fun time and Spencer really enjoyed himself. Spencer's dad and brothers brought Spencer a lot of Cubbies souvenirs. He is now equipped with four foam fingers, a Cubbies duffle bag, a Cubbies blanket, souvenir cups, and Cubbies flip flops! They also brought all the grand kids Cubbies shirts. Spencer has Bailey trained to yell "Go Cubs" and that is exactley what she said when she received her shirt! Thank you grandpa, Uncle Ev, and Uncle BJ!

Last Saturday Spence flew into AZ with his dad and brothers and met up with Bailey, little SWB, and I. That night we got together with Spencer's family for a BBQ and swimming. Bailey is a little fish. She sure didn't want to get out of the pool. After she put floaties on she thought she was invincible. She tried to jump into the deep end after we took the floaties off!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Bailey is adorable, she's going to be so beautiful when she grows up. I love the little Bailey quote on the sidebar. Yesterday Smith told me, "Get over yourself, mom." I about died of shock. Then he asked his sister if she wanted a "purple nurple," and proceeded to give her one. Again, I wanted to die. (He learned these choice phrases from some older cousins, btw, not us.)

angiedunn said...

Bailey is SO cute & grownup! Hello miniature Stephanie!

Always fun to check in on your cute blog. (:

Chloesha says hi.

Melanie said...

Sorry we did not get to see you while you were here in AZ. Guess that is what we get for taking off to CA. Sounds like you had a great time. Sure do miss you guys.

Melanie said...

Just read the "Oh whatever mom" story. That is dang funny!

Corinne said...

Hey! I just found a bunch of people's blogs and yours in one of them. I'm so behind I didn't realize you were living in Utah. (I'm jealous, I'd love to get out of this heat!) and had a new baby. Congrats! You're kids are adorable! Thanks heavens for blogs to keep us all connected.

Anonymous said...

Great work.