Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July!

So our 4th of July pictures are a little delayed! My mom got Bailey this cute outfit a while ago and it just barely fit her. Perfect for the 4th. We had a fun 4th. Spencer's oldest sister came for a visit so we went up to Perry to celebrate with them. We BBQed and then watched fireworks put on by neighbors. At first Bailey was a little scared, but not for long! After she got over the loud noises she really liked to watch the fireworks! I think SWBy enjoyed watching them as well!

Tomorrow we leave for Newport for a week of FUN with Spencer's family! Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Deb said...

When your blog music started playing I couldn't help but laugh. The song "that's how you know," came on and it made me want to watch Enchanted again. When I saw the previews to that movie I thought it looked Sooo LAME, but a friend talked me into watching it with her and I LOVED it. It's such a cute movie.

Anywayz-Baily looks super cute in her little 4th outfit. And SWB is getting big. What cuties! Have a fun time in Newport.

The Vernon Mackeys said...

Newport...man, I'm jealous (stuck in this AZ heat!!). Can't wait to see pics!!

Sassy said...

What adorable kiddos! They are growing so quickly...wasn't it yesterday you were pregnant with Baily?

Sassy said...

I am so sorry please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com and I will invite you...I'm sorry I thought I had...my bad!!!!:[