Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big weekend!

Little SWB in his first Ned's Krazy Sub shirt. Cute kid!
This is our back yard! Isn't it a pretty sight! We just had cement poured so we could have somewhat of a patio. When we bought our house the only "patio" it had was the little cement slab you see under the stairs. It was 4 feet wide and 11 feet long. So we had two 10 x 11 slabs poured. We are enjoying it!
We were finally able to get Spencer's trailer with all of his lawn equipment up here, with help from my mom, and he is so glad to have it here. We had to borrow tools to work in our yard before we got his stuff here and it was driving him crazy. Bailey was having a good time riding on the lawn mower with her dad! I just thought this was a cute picture of little SWB!
This is the day of his blessing! My mom got this cute little Amish outfit for Spence to be blessed in! It was perfect and a perfect fit!
This was Sunday evening after little SWB's blessing. Bailey had a full weekend of family, cousins soccer games, working in the yard and church. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep right on the kitchen floor! She is still catching up on sleep!
Before Church/SWB's blessing.


This last Sunday we blessed little Spence. It was a great weekend. Spencer's dad and brothers came from AZ and so did my mom. It was great to have them all here and spend some time with them. We are grateful for their love and support and their willingness to come up for little SWB's blessing! Saturday everyone was kind enough to help us prep our yard to be trenched for sprinklers. We raked, picked weeds, and picked up lots of rocks! We can't wait until our yard is in and we have grass! I am so tired of dirt, rocks, and weeds!

10 comments:

Karen said...

I love the pictures, I am glad the blessing went well and that you had lots of family there. Nice family picture (you look great.

Heather said...

Wow, what a fun weekend to have family there. You guys look great. I love it when the kids get so tired that they can fall asleep almost anywhere. Cute family.

Natalie said...

Congrats on baby number 2! It looks like life is good in Utah. It is fun to see what you have been up to. I'm glad we found your blog.
-Matt Backus

Melanie said...

I love that they have a Ned's outfit for your little guy. That is awesome. Glad you had a good weekend. Wish we could have been there. Seems like just yesterday we were at Bailey's blessing. (I remember Forrest & I were dating and he wore that black suit that I am not very fond of) - :)

Sassy said...

What a beautiful family! Stephanie, I went private, if you want to an invite in please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com

Love the Ned's shirt! We have those at our home as well, our favorite sub, for sure!

Sassy said...

What a beautiful family! Stephanie, I went private, if you want to an invite in please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com

Love the Ned's shirt! We have those at our home as well, our favorite sub, for sure!

Deb said...

You have such a sweet little family. Baby Spencer is ADORABLE! Love the the Ned's onsie. I know Ian misses working with his buddy Spence.

This is Deb Crittenden by the way.

Chitney said...

What cute kids you have!! I am not playing volleyball just going to school! Please feed me!

and i don't know how to spell so don't worry about it!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hey, When Spencer is finished with your yard, if he'd like to come and do ours, he is more than welcome!

angiedunn said...

Cutest pictures...and can I please say...

I'm having a hard time not coveting your amazingly spacious backyard! SO FUN!!

Have fun w/ your Utah-beautiful-gorgeous-summer!