Monday, March 17, 2008

He's a Champ!





We came home from the hospital on March 14 and we are doing great! My mom has been up here helping me and what a blessing it has been to have her up here! She is doing everything! The shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and entertaining Bailey! We are really enjoying having her up here! We will be sad to lose her tomorrow!
Between my mom and Spencer I am getting lots of rest, they are taking good care of me.

Little Spence is a Champ! He is such a good baby. So mild mannered and calm, much different from his sister! He is so patient with me. He is even sleeping through the nights! Last night he was up at 12 and 4 to eat and went right back to sleep! I am really, really blessed.


Bailey is liking her brother much more than she thought. She is very protective of him and always so curious as to what he is doing. She got to hold him for the first time yesterday and was very excited! In the pictures you can see she has some sores on her lower lip so she can't hold, touch, hug and kiss him as much as she would like. She has limited contact until her lip heals! We are loving having little Spence at our house! He is such a sweet addition to our family and such a blessing!

3 comments:

Karen said...

He is so cute, and I am glad your mom has been there to help. Call me when you can, I want to see if you are up for a guest for a few days.

Melanie said...

He is adorable and looks like a sweet baby. We may be heading north for a visit the end of April and if we do we want to come see the Brimley's! Congratulations on your new boy.

The Vernon Mackeys said...

I am so excited for you!! He is absolutely adorable...and a good baby to boot...you are one lucky lady. Keep up the rest!!