Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bailey loves her role as big sister!



Baiely is enjoying her new role as big sister. Monday I was getting some house-work done so Bailey took it upon herself to entertain Spence. She pulled her guitar over and was playing it for Spence. She also loves to help him with his pacifier. She puts it in his mouth and once he starts sucking on it she pulls it out. What a helpful sister. She sure loves to look at him and kiss him and the minute he starts crying she tells me I need to help him. (On a side note, as far as her clothing choice is concerned in this picture, we were going through her clothes that day and she saw this cute little shirt and wanted to wear it after she was already dressed. Typically, we are working on wearing clothes that match.)

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

um, so sweet. that's fer real, what it's all about.

Melanie said...

Hey Steph. Thanks for the comment on the blog. It is there now. It does not post until I ok it through my e-mail. Little annoying by I kept getting all these random spam comments that I would have to delete. Looks like we are not coming to Utah this month after all. But I am looking forward to your visit to AZ in June.