Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Update!

I went to the doctor today and found out that our baby is already measuring about 7 pounds! I am astounded because I still have 3 1/2 weeks left until my due date and Bailey was 7 lbs 7 oz when she was born and she was a week late. I am so glad this baby is growing, but I don't want him to get too big! The doctor says everything looks normal and that the baby could come anytime now. I'm not holding my breath though! I don't think this baby will come until at least my due date! Spencer doesn't have much time left to decide our baby's name. Thanks for all your input on the name!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am glad I got to talk to you today. I cannot believe you only have a few weeks left. Hang in there.

McMemories said...

oh wow..that will be a healthy boy!! How exciting!! He will be soo cute! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad you guys are doing well!!!

angiedunn said...

chubby babies rock!

good luck sister!