Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bay starts another year of Preschool!

Yesterday was Bailey's first day back to school. She was so excited and has been waiting for school to start all summer! She had a great first day and was annoyed when it was time to come home! She's a feisty one! Apparently SWBy wanted to be part of Bay's back to school pictures and I'm so glad he did because I think it's such a cute picture of the 2 of them! Bay and SWBy are quite the pals! It's so fun to see them play together. Granted it's not all fun, SWBy loves to shove his sister and she has started giving it right back to him but for the most part they are cute together and it's fun to see them interact. This morning when I was dropping Bay off for school she went up to the door by herself and SWBy started crying because he wanted to get out of the stroller, and our sweet big sister turned around and said, "It's alright SWBy don't be scared!"








SWBy has a favorite pair of shoes! They are my red flats! Everyday he goes in my closet and puts those shoes on! I've given up on putting them away during the day because somehow they always manage to find themselves back out of my closet!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Those couple of years when the big kids leaves and the little kid stays home are hard ones.

Whenever I would drop Smith off at preschool he would BEG and BEG me to leave Adelaide with him. He would always say, "I'm sure my teacher won't mind one extra kid mom." And Adelaide would just scream and cry in the car, "I want my Smith!!!" I always feel bad when the little one gets left out. Oh well they get their turn sooner or later.

Corinne said...

I can't believe our kiddos are getting so big. Jameson just started preschool this year. It's so fun to watch them learning new things.
SWB is so cute in those shoes. My boys love to dig out my high heels and wear them around. They think it's hilarious! Daddy doesn't think it's so funny to see his boys wearing heels, but I think it's cute. I think it's a normal phase.

Brad and Meghan Miner said...

Your two little ones are so precious. I can't believe how big Bailey is getting. We always enjoy seeing you guys in AZ when you're down to visit. Tell Spence I meant no offense about the Cubs!