Monday, October 20, 2008

Here she is!!!

Here are pictures of our yard!!! Finally!!! It has come in pretty well so far, but we have crab grass and a few bare spots. Our water has been shut off so we can no longer water until next year! Our front yard is quite a bit thinner and has more bare spots because we had to wait to plant until our fence was entirely moved. So next year we get to work on filling in the bare spots. I have to say it is so nice to have grass! It's so much nicer to look at and the best part is Bailey has a yard to play in now!!! Bailey is in a little co-op preschool and today was my day to teach. It was so nice to be able to send the kids outside for "recess"!!! We are loving our yard so far!!! We still have work to do, but the main part is done!!! Hallelujah!!!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Yea! I think it looks great.

Deb said...

Every time I come to your blog and hear Amy Adams sing, it puts a smile on my face. I think I'm going to have to go buy Enchanted.

Horray! It looks beautiful. I'm so jealous of your big backyard. Our pool takes up our whole back yard, so our yard only gets used 4-5 months of the year.

Hey I taught Adelaide's preschool at my house today too!

Chitney said...

your yard looks good! Hey guess what i saw you at confrence! But you guys were to far away to say hi i'm sorry i kept trying to get your attention but there were way to many people!! So i think i need to come visit you! I don't think i like Utah very much and it is already to cold for me!!