Friday, August 22, 2008

Update!


All last week Spencer was in Alaska fishing with my mom and my brothers! He was gone for 8 days! To say the least we were very excited to have him back home! We sure missed him! I will post pics of his trip soon. He brought back quite a bit of Salmon and that's what we had for dinner last Sunday! It was delicious! I didn't think I really liked Salmon, but it sure was good!

Yesterday was an exciting day in little SWBy's life! He started to crawl. I had a feeling this was coming because he has been up on his hands and knees trying to move for about a month now. Of course when I pulled out the video camera he wouldn't crawl, he just cried and fell on his face! I need to buy a baby gate so he doesn't go tumbling down our stairs! He is such a sweet little baby! Bailey loves her little brother and loves to play with him. Sometimes, as I think all older siblings do, she smothers him a bit too much. She is so cute with her little brother and enjoys sharing her toys with him, so long as the sharing is on her terms!



A few weekends ago my "older sister" Cindy, her mom, and her little girl Bailee came for a visit! It was fun to see them and of course we took advantage of the situation and had Cindy color and cut my hair and cut Bailey's hair. (Cindy's Bailee is holding my Bailey while she gets her hair cut!) My Bailey sure likes and enjoys Cindy's Bailee. Can anyone guess where Spencer and I got the name Bailey?

This is so funny! Bailey's new thing is "fixing" her toy car! She found this plastic wrench and turned her car over so she could "repair" it properly!
Bailey loves to sit and be with Spence! She often will play mother to him and have her arm around him.

5 comments:

McMemories said...

the kids are so dang cute!!! Looks like you guys have been having too much fun this summer!! I miss newport...i'll just have to wait for next summer!! :)

Deb said...

Such cute little kids. I looove salmon. The kids and I eat it every time Ian has a late class, since he hates it.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey. I seems like it has been so long since I have seen you guys. I miss you!

Patterson Family said...

Bailey looks so big! Your kids are adorable-way to go lil'Spence crawling around. Cruz has figured out that one to and I love it. I love salmon-Where did they go fishing? Yumm! Sounds like you guys are having fun.

Karen said...

Yeah for Spencer crawling, and happy birthday to Bailey. I am sorry I have not tried to call you again. I am still adjusting to recovering and having two kids. If you get a chance call me when you can.